Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Swimmer needed: 5K Cultus Lake swim for Leadman Tri Epic 250 relay team (9/20/14 in Bend, OR)
Quote | Reply
My brother and I are looking for a capable swimmer for an open water 5K/5,000m swim in Cultus Lake near Bend, Oregon, early Saturday, September 20th.

It's the first leg of the Leadman Epic 250 triathlon, which we plan to do as a relay. With a capable open water swimmer setting a good pace in the swim, my brother, an Ironman finisher (10:13), will hammer on the long bike course (223K), I'll finish the day as the team's runner (22K). As we both return to our beloved hometown of Bend for this race, we simply are without a swimmer. (Our cousin planned to swim but was recently in a car wreck, and while she's alright, with rehab she'll have to sit this one out.)

Note: the registration fee is paid, so the only "cost" is the effort expended in training and during the race. And you'll get to chime in on the team name.

Holler back if interested! Experienced swimmers please.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by renewjeff [ In reply to ]
Re: Swimmer needed: 5K Cultus Lake swim for Leadman Tri Epic 250 relay team (9/20/14 in Bend, OR) [renewjeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We now have a swimmer. All set.
Quote Reply