Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Registration opens at Noon today for Ironman Mont-Tremblant 70.3...
Quote | Reply
Just a quick reminder that registration opens today. The event is slated for June 24th, 2012.

More details available at: http://www.ironmanmt.com

Course will be 1 loop swim, 1 loop bike & 1 loop run on the same course as the Ironman.

I was there a few days ago and the Duplessis Rd has been completely repaved. Mte Ryan is under construction as well as the 117.
Looks like 100% of the pavement will be done by November 1st.
Quote Reply
Re: Registration opens at Noon today for Ironman Mont-Tremblant 70.3... [sportstats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I, along with a number of friends/training partners are planning on signing up for this race. It should make for a nice tune-up race for IMMT 8 weeks later. If the registration numbers for the 70.3 race are high, I would not be surprised if WTC opens up a number of new 70.3 races using IM courses.
Quote Reply
Re: Registration opens at Noon today for Ironman Mont-Tremblant 70.3... [sportstats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Welland half iron is the same day.
Cheaper and closer to home.
Quote Reply
Re: Registration opens at Noon today for Ironman Mont-Tremblant 70.3... [litespeedrulz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did the Welland Half in it's first year. Nice race, but the Welland Half and Mont Tremblant are two completely different races. The biggest hill you will find on the Welland course is a speed bump. Also no comparison between the two venues.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I am going to register just not for awhile. Gotta make sure everything is square with school first. But I love the venue and love that not near the number of draftees will show up cause they won't make it up the first hill.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thinking about registering as well but can't commit right now. Any idea on the number of registrants up to this point?
Quote Reply
Re: Registration opens at Noon today for Ironman Mont-Tremblant 70.3... [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Over 1000 signed up in the first 24 hours...they will take 2000
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I registered for the race yesterday and as an FYI, there are several hotels that are still allowing two night bookings (le Manoir being one). According to hotel rep I used, all hotels in the next few days will be changing and have a minimum requirement of four nights...surprise surprise. So, if convenient accomodations are important to you, I would advise signing up and finding a hotel asap!
Quote Reply
Re: Registration opens at Noon today for Ironman Mont-Tremblant 70.3... [MaccaFan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just came from meetings at Tremblant. There is a 3 night minimum stay for the full not the 70.3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the clarification.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any up to date numbers? I'm thinking about registering but was hoping to do it in a few months. I wouldn't think it will sell out, but you never know!

Coaching - Future Endurance
Quote Reply