The club members and coaches of Endurance Multisport are very pleased to introduce you to the Endurance Multisport Club. EnMu, as we're also affectionately known, is both an official USA Triathlon club and endurance sports coaching service, with each new club chapter headed by an experienced coach local to YOU. We endeavor to become THE triathlon and endurance sports club of Lancaster, Harrisburg, Reading, Yorkand surrounding regions, giving people a chance to interact with their fellow athletes in training, competition, and in fun, social settings. Endurance Multisport is already the premiere triathlon club in the greater-Lehigh Valley area of PA, and now our membership is open in YOUR hometown, and you do NOT need to be one of our coached athletes to join!
Who are we?
We are a team of endurance sports enthusiasts. A team with an inclusive multisport club-type atmosphere comprised of triathletes and duathletes; pool and open water swimmers; road cyclists and mountain bikers; cyclocross racers; road and trail runners; ultramarathoners; adventure racers; cross-country skiers; and so on. Our members span all age groups and all ability levels. They come from different backgrounds yet they all share the desire to challenge themselves, extend personal limits, seek adventure in the outdoors, and have fun while doing so. If this sounds like you, read on!
Benefits of becoming a member of Team EnMu include…
- Meet and interact with fellow triathletes, duathletes, and other endurance sports athletes of ALL levels of experience
Major discounts from our growing list of both local and national sponsors
FREE mid-week, evening, summer triathlon training race series
- Significant discounts on Endurance Multisport's individualized coaching services, clinics, and camps in your area
FREE massage & chiro services available on-site at many races
Weekly group training opportunities
- Club Update Newsletters filled with info on your fellow local athletes, race results highlights, upcoming events, training and racing tips, and more
- Social activities throughout the year including happy hours, season kick-off party, BBQ's, and holiday party FREE EnMu tech tee, along with other free sponsor goodies
- Custom, pro-quality Club uniforms and apparel, available to you at- or below-cost
- Club calendar of training options, social events, and highlighted races
- Access to your own personal online training account with username and password, allowing you to log all of your training along with your workout comments; track nutrition throughout the day; upload data from GPS, HR and power training devices; record any or all body indices such as weight, blood pressure, stress, sleep, etc.; and much more
- Camaraderie of friendly fellow athletes enjoying the multisport lifestyle
- For those advanced athletes for whom iron-distance tri’s and marathons just aren’t tough enough, see if you have what it takes to be on our Extreme Team
- And even more as we go along...2011 will be a big year!
Find out all about us!
Or simply JOIN now!
Questions about our club or coaching services?
Please contact your local Endurance Multisport coach and club director, and they will respond ASAP!
Mike Fecik firstname.lastname@example.org
John Cressman email@example.com
Alan Kipping-Ruane firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Henkel email@example.com
Craig Durant firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Sheckler email@example.com