Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NIB Houston area Facebook Triathlon group
Quote | Reply
I started a Triathlon Trading Post - Houston group on facebook for people to sell or want things, and list tips on product sales and area rides. Nobody i know knew about slowtwitch but had facebook so im trying to reach out on FB to those like me who didnt or dont know where to turn for tri gear and rides. My work has the same concept and it works great! I think it would work well im just lacking members since i dont have many friends crazy enuf to tri. i have no affiliation to any clubs or companies so my group has no agenda or special interests, anyone can join as long as you swim, bike, or run.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/253233881464762/
ill add everyone that wants in for selling and wanting, but want to keep the weekend ride plugs for houston and surrounding cities. If ur far, start a group for your city and let us know, ill join and recommend.

Now Ive done that.... whats next? | My other items on Slowtwitch
Last edited by: yourunclefats: Jan 6, 13 12:19
Quote Reply
Post deleted by yourunclefats [ In reply to ]
Re: NIB Houston area Facebook Triathlon group [yourunclefats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are several tri groups in the Houston area and each of them have FB presence. HRTC (Houston Racing Traithlon Club), CyTri (Out of Cypress area), OnUrLeft etc.

If you are new to the tri scene I would suggest finding one of the groups in your area of Houston and joining in on some of the rides, etc.

I know several in Houston who hang out on the Texas forum on BT from time to time as well.

See you at some of the local races.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
texas bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply