Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lodging availabity for Ironman Canada next to race start
Quote | Reply
Hi folks,

My wife signed up for Ironman Canada and we scored a sweet room at the Spanish Villa Resort which is located on the lake right next to the start/finish area. We booked a room for 7 days beginning the wednesday Aug 24 and departing Tuesday August 31. Her training was going really well until last month running she was with our dog. Our loveable dopie lab saw a critter and fully changed direction to chase the varmint and in the process took my wife out bad. Full on sprain and stress fracture on her foot. It is not healing well at all and her IM Canada plans are a bust.

The problem is that since these rooms are in such demand we had to put down a non refundable deposit of $575. The entire reservation costs about $1,300 with all taxes and fees but $575 has already been paid. If I could get $300 back I'd be happy so if you or know of anyone who is looking for a really great stay in penticton please give me a call at 208-484-9436 or reply to my post. I'd just ask that you send me a check or paypal. I'll give you all the details when we speak. Thanks! Doug H. Boise, ID
Quote Reply
Re: Lodging availabity for Ironman Canada next to race start [Doiton2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry forgot tp include my e-mail. I can be reached at doitallon2wheels@gmail.com or at the phone # on my post. Also, HEre is a link to the Spanish VIlla resort: http://www.spanishvillaresort.com/

Thanks!
Quote Reply