Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman US Championship Round Table
Quote | Reply
We are hosting a round table event in Manasquan NJ on April 1st at 4PM with John Korpff, the race director of the Ironman US Championship in NY / NJ this August, and also the race director of the New York City Triathlon.
Come get answers to your questions about the race and hear first hand about the preparation going on to make this a world class event. I attended a similar event a couple of months ago in NYC and it did a lot to ease my worries and concerns about this logistics of the race, so I wanted to bring one to the central / southern New Jersey area.

Please feel free to share this with other interested athletes and groups, not just those participating in the race this year but anyone thinking of maybe doing it another year, or just interested in learning more about what's involved in the logistics of staging an Ironman triathlon in the metro NYC area!

Where: The Atlantic Club, 1904 Atlantic Avenue, Manasquan NJ 08736

When: April 1st 4 to 6PM

RSVP to me here or on Facebook so we are set up for the appropriate number or if you have any questions!

https://www.facebook.com/events/349461321763951/

Quote Reply
Re: Ironman US Championship Round Table [NJIronMom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will be racing in Florida that morning. Are there any plans to broadcast, record or transcript the meeting?

Dynamic Athlete ProgrammingVIP Endurance Racing | Like us on Facebook Get Your Training Plan Here
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman US Championship Round Table [prosh8905] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have the capability to do that, but would be happy to try to get answers to your questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer. Not quite sure I have any specific questions but would surely see this and something very informative and beneficial to attend especially with the logistics of IMUSC and the changing details. Nothing I am sure the Athlete guide and pre-race meetings won't address. Thanks again.

Dynamic Athlete ProgrammingVIP Endurance Racing | Like us on Facebook Get Your Training Plan Here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me know if my partner and I can attend and record for our website, TriTrekker.com
Thanks,
Max
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman US Championship Round Table [tritrekker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email me and I'll discuss further. I think it's a great idea but I'd have to check with the others involved.

moira@staystrongmultisport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately, I would not be able to attend. But I have questions regarding the logistic of the bike valet service that is being offered.
I understand our bikes will be brought back from transition to Manhattan. How practically will this work ?
Also what about our transition bags ? Will they bring them back along with the bikes?
Thanks in advance !
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman US Championship Round Table [chumchum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am just coordinating this event and not involved in the logistics. I'd be happy to ask questions that get posted here and reply after the event, but you also may want to check directly with Tri Bike Transport.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking forward to seeing some of you on Sunday, any questions please let me know!
Quote Reply