Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Canada - Accomodations
Quote | Reply
I have a couple houses in Trout Creek (10 minutes north of the starting line) that are available to rent for the week of Ironman.

House 1 was built by myself a couple years ago and has 3 bedrooms (King, Queen and bunk bed), huge detached garage and private 1 acre property.

House 2 is owned by a friend and has been recently renovated and has 3 Bedrooms and a detached garage.

Both houses are a short walk to the beach.

Price... not sure... want to see the level of interest first.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Canada - Accomodations [vandave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you by chance renting out for 2021? If so have you decided on amounts?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Canada - Accomodations [tri_2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_2005 wrote:
Are you by chance renting out for 2021? If so have you decided on amounts?

Yes I am renting this year. I have a couple other people in line right now, but both aren't large groups so they might not be willing to pay the price for the house I have.

I have another friend with a house nearby as well.

If anybody wants to get in line, please post your name and I'll get back shortly.

We're all just looking for a fair price.

If you're from out of town, we could possibly throw in some race day support as well (e.g. dropping you off near start line, picking you up, cheering at the finish, etc..). I have done the race twice and can stay with family in town while I rent the house out.

Thanks,
Dave
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Canada - Accomodations [vandave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For me the house 2 is owned by a friend and has been recently renovated and has 3 Bedrooms and a detached garage.

visit https://nicelocal.com/...e/truck_body_repair/
Quote Reply