Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Heny Sunglasses Brand Launch & Discount
Quote | Reply
We recently started a new brand called Heny Sunglasses, based on a concept from my 7 & 11 year old, as a way to help those in need year round, with 5% of all out profits being donated to charity and non-profit organizations.

Being an avid runner, triathlete, and coach, I personally wanted to develop a brand I would wear, not just when running, but socially, also that were not over-priced, and I would not worry about it I lost them. Our sunglasses are PET, made from post consumer recycled materials, have UV400 lenses and come with a 1 year no questions asked warranty.

We would welcome the opportunity to speak to anyone in the community here that may be interested in our brand. We currently sell D2C (http://www.henyhq.com) and are in negotiation with a few smaller retail locations.

Feel free to visit our site, follow us, tag or share on IG @henyhq or FB @henysunglasses, or email me directly with any questions you may have. Appreciate the support.

BTW - 25% off code for anyone that wants it: Slow25
Quote Reply
Re: Heny Sunglasses Brand Launch & Discount [HenySunglasses] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you had a set up to make prescription out of these in house--or is that in the works ?
Quote Reply
Re: Запуск бренда солнцезащитных очков Heny и скидка [HenySunglasses] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yellow UV 400 is an amazing model, I will definitely order it!
Thx for discount)

When we start seeing our posts used by comedians...It's time to band together and sue!
Last edited by: ryanisthebest1: Feb 3, 22 5:12
Quote Reply
Re: Запуск бренда солнцезащитных очков Heny и скидка [ryanisthebest1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem Ryan, our mission is important to us, so if we can provide a discount to help push our mission of giving back then we are happy to do so.
Quote Reply
Re: Heny Sunglasses Brand Launch & Discount [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry we missed this Rocky, at this time we are not making prescription versions of the sunglasses.
Quote Reply