Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GO TRI SPORTS back in business under original owner
Quote | Reply
I am pleased to announce that I (Alfred Olivetti) have acquired the Go Tri Sports brand - name, trademark, website, ... and we are back (actually we've been back for several months - but just now getting around to posting on ST). As many of you know, I founded Go Tri Sports back in 2000 - a decision of mine to pursue my passion in the sport of triathlon (ie., I wanted to live the dream!). I spent 10 years building this brand - pouring my time, talent, and treasure into developing a business centered on servicing the triathlon / running community - both at home and around the world. Now, I am excited to announce I am reviving the original name and logo of my business - GO TRI SPORTS.

For a short time (when I sold the GTS brand) we were operating as On On Tri - we are proud of that brand and it served a valuable function. BUT, that business is finished (On On is Off Off) - and we are BACK as Go Tri Sports. The formal transition will take some time, but I assure everyone that has supported us as On On Tri - and/or Go Tri Sports - that the same exceptional service will continue during this process.

Go Tri Sports is located at 31 New Orleans Road, Ste. B, Hilton Head Island, SC - and, serves all the needs of the triathlon community.
Our website is LIVE at GoTriSports.com

THANK YOU for all your support over the years - we wouldn't be here without you!

Alfred Olivetti

*** CAUTION : Poster owns a triathlon store ***

Alfred Olivetti | Go Tri Sports
http://www.gotrisports.com
Quote Reply
Re: GO TRI SPORTS back in business under original owner [gotrisports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great store! Good luck! Z
Quote Reply