Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Flo....who got them and who got left without them?
Quote | Reply
Just finished the mad dash that was the Flo pre order...went really smooth compared to some of their previous stories. Can't wait till my 90 gets here!
Quote Reply
Re: Flo....who got them and who got left without them? [classof2016tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
post in the notices!!!! or slowman will move it in 3 minutes and counting lets go dan :)

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: Flo....who got them and who got left without them? [classof2016tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In before the thread lock!
Last edited by: GAUG3: Apr 25, 13 12:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had problems getting the Disc, thought i had it in Checkout, then it dropped out and back into my cart and was taking forever to refresh. Got a 60 rear to go with 60 Front from last sale.

2016:
IMFL #12
http://www.bestbikesplit.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my front Flo 90 :) Had no issues with the site.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a disc and a front 90 that disappeared form my cart when I went to check out. :(
I ended up getting just a front 60, and being very disappointed. I'm building up my first ever nice bike, and I don't have any 700c rear wheels to finish it off.
Quote Reply