Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by tricoachtommy
Last edited by: tommyallore: Dec 6, 12 7:05
Re: ENTER TO WIN ~ 3-Day Triathlon Camp at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, FL [tommyallore] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow what a great camp! Sounds like everything is covered. I'd love to do this with a big group whos in?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: ENTER TO WIN ~ 3-Day Triathlon Camp at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, FL [tommyallore] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in!
Quote Reply
Re: ENTER TO WIN ~ 3-Day Triathlon Camp at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, FL [JamesHaney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
james, i've got great news for you! you don't need to travel at all to be in this camp! in fact, the very person who posted this notice is in your very same office! what are the odds!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: ENTER TO WIN ~ 3-Day Triathlon Camp at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, FL [Vpr809] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I'm in!"

fortunately, you can sign up for this camp without even putting a stamp on the envelope. just walk it over to the OP, at his desk, and hand it to him. or drive it across town. i don't know. just, it's interesting to note that you are in his same town.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Dec 6, 12 7:26
Quote Reply
Re: ENTER TO WIN ~ 3-Day Triathlon Camp at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, FL [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha. Well you don't have to worry about James winning as he is one of our triathlon coaches. He posted simply to bump the thread up so it gets more exposure. Good catch though ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it is typically considered bad form for someone to hype a product or service by pretending to be an end user. that established, your club med seems to be getting more and more involved in multisport, you've got a great brand, you have a great location, and i would be happy to help you in your efforts.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: ENTER TO WIN ~ 3-Day Triathlon Camp at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, FL [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your support.
Quote Reply