Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Crappy swimmer? I'll help you for free in exchange for honest social media feedback.
Quote | Reply
Finding Freestyle is the only web based, process driven, learn to swim faster program for adults. Check out the link in my sig line for more info. We have been under the radar for a couple years, but are back with an updated program delivered as a Training Peaks plan. Cost is $150 but for the correct social media presence, we would offer from 50-100% discount.

We are not looking for made up fluff or outright lies. Our program works very, very well, so all we ask is for participants to go through the course honestly, completely and in good faith, and to blog, tweet, facebook and forum post regarding their experience and (hopefully) improvements. If you go through it correctly, still suck, and blog to that effect, you still get your discount.

Please email me coachdave AT davidluscan.com if you are interested in this. Please include your "social media history" so I can determine what discount to offer. Facebook friends, twitter followers, blog readers and frequency of posting. An example of your writing skills would be a bonus, but not a requirement.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

(Formerly Dave Luscan)
Quote Reply