Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Coming to Tucson for winter training?
Quote | Reply
Coming to Tucson for winter training? Check out Tucson Endurance Performance Center. Training, support, equipment and coaching.

We can sag rides (solo or group), join you for training, or just show you good routes.
Ship your bike to us so it's tuned and ready when you show up, and we can store your case and shop it back saving you on rental cars.
Hit us up for where to stay, train, and eat.
Need a bike fit? We have the best fitter around with years of experience using using RETUL motion capture.
1-on-1 form instruction, video analysis, coaching.
Join our group swim, runs and rides--5 each week.
Or just stop in for espresso and to BS.

Centrally located, easy to get to, open 7 days.
6448 N Oracle, Tucson. Oracle and Orange Grove.

Tucson Endurance Performance Center
Computrainer Multirider Center
Retul Certified Fit Center
USAT Level 3, USAT Level 2 Coaching
Felt, Dimond, Merckx, Lapierre, Storck, Pivot, Intense, Rotor, Garmin, Zipp, Reynolds, Profile, TYR, Kask, POC, ....

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Re: Coming to Tucson for winter training? [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm moving to Tucson to volunteer for Americorps for a year. Looking for suggestions on where to live and train.
Quote Reply
Re: Coming to Tucson for winter training? [daniel2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a pretty big answer. Happy to help. Send me an email or PM for phone number.
But on the basic level northwest is generally best for riding. I've lived all over Tucson and NW (NW Tucson, Pima County, Marana, Oro Valley) is best for facilities, roads, access, and general getting around. Good trails and roads to ride as well. Great for living as well. There are options for cheap (but safe) apartments and multi-million dollar homes. PM for a good realtor. Easy access to I-10 for travel, good night life and restaurants, and easy to get around.
Let me know if I can help further.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply