Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump does a triathlon
Quote | Reply
Well, the DIL anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5488075/Lara-Trump-finishes-Las-Olas-Triathlon.html

Before the moose whisperer banishes this thread to the tri forum, this picture has 2 LR worthy topics; guns and Trump.

And to add, Lara Trump is a fine looking woman.


Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That must a secret service guy riding up her ass. I'm sure if her father in law did a tri it would be the greatest and blglyist ever.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thought the Trumps were rich? She can only afford an old road bike with round spoke wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Her seat is too high.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, don't know about her, but I've always thought her husband is a greasy creep, even the reality TV days. Maybe someday the elephants will get their revenge.


Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
That must a secret service guy riding up her ass. I'm sure if her father in law did a tri it would be the greatest and blglyist ever.

Yes it is. He's riding a Spanish bike brand (Orbea) and she's riding a Canadian bike brand (Guru). #MAGA!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
That must a secret service guy riding up her ass. I'm sure if her father in law did a tri it would be the greatest and blglyist ever.


Yes it is. He's riding a Spanish bike brand (Orbea) and she's riding a Canadian bike brand (Guru). #MAGA!

Do you think Trump might put a 25% tariff on imported carbon also. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Thought the Trumps were rich? She can only afford an old road bike with round spoke wheels?

A road bike, no aero bars, no aero deep dish wheels, no bento box, no sperm helmet, probably gatorskin tires, a regular computer instead of GPS unit, no power meter. She must be a special kind of stupid.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought this would be about Stormy and the Playboy model at the same time.

We are so fucked.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
I thought this would be about Stormy and the Playboy model at the same time.

3-Way and triathlon are NOT interchangeable

That being said, a DJT triathlon would be: Tweet-Delete-Covfefe

Blessed are the Nobodies, for Theirs is the Kingdom of Fascinating Stories
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interestingly, Stormy does compete in the 3-way sport of horse eventing. She's apparently a decent amateur competitor.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [velox canis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velox canis wrote:
Interestingly, Stormy does compete in the 3-way sport of horse eventing. She's apparently a decent amateur competitor.

Isn't that 3-DAY eventing?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
horse triathlon = 3-day eventing. What a time to be alive!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shortened swim. Thanks Trump!

And I guess the secret service doesn't mind getting a drafting penalty :P
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did he turn the holster back to front on the run?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually looks like a different guy did the run (there's a video in the link). They had to relay it I guess LOL
Quote Reply
Re: Trump does a triathlon [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like to see that fatarse in a wetsuit....his head would explode
Quote Reply