1. The Steelers will be a total shit show. They will lose Bell to the Colts and Brown to the 49ers.
2. Brian Flores will do a good job with Miami but they still won't make the playoffs.
3. The Bears will win their division, and the Packers will finish 3rd. JSA won't be happy but will still post that the Bears suck.
4. The Jets, Cards, Jags, Giants will remain the shittiest teams in the NFL.
5. McVay won't repeat the Rams great season.
6. Gronk will retire but the Pats will still make the AFC conference championship and Edelman's beard will be ridiculous again.
7. The Browns will have a winning record.
8. Conference championships will be Pats - Chiefs and Bears - Saints.
9. Cowboys fans will have their hearts broken again (sorry jmh)
10. Mahomes will throw for more than 50 TDs in the regular season.
You can add your own made up crap below.
1. Agreed. They were a shit show this season, so you are really going out on limb.
2. They will better than average... just. They will go 9-7. Flores will be okay this season.
3. GB will be 2nd to the Bears in the NFC North. Split games with the Lions and Vikings. And JSA will watch and not know who to blame for an average season.
4. Giants will be less shitty than the Redskins, but agree with the others.
5. The Rams will make the playoffs, but lose in the divisional round.
6. The fucking Pats will win the AFC championship again. Brady will be good enough that Belichick can build a team around him. Edelman goes clean shaven. Their fans remain insufferable assholes.
7. Agreed, might even be a wildcard.
8. Nope. The Chiefs will not make the AFC Championship game. The Rams won't be in the NFC Championship game.
9. Cowboys fans expect nothing more than 8-8 with Jason Garrett as HC. Now if Sean Payton takes over in 2020, I might have some hope.
10. I'll take the under 50 TD next season for Mahomes.
11. 5 Teams will be looking for a new HC by the end of the season. And McCarthy still doesn't get a job.