So my son is working at an ice cream shop this summer…

https://i.imgur.com/XeFKJIT.jpg

Good for him, congratulations!

So he’s the one wearing the apron then?

Come on. Strike the pose!

LOL I thought you were going to post a pic of your son and Pres. Biden.

I was partly correct. So I have to ask, who is the other guy?

So the guy in the back wants two ice creams, and your son is confirming?

That’s good.

Ask Windy

Ask Windy

That was enough of a hint for me. He looked familiar but couldn’t place him.

All the best people do, at some point

https://bigthink.com/culture-religion/henry-rollins-the-one-decision-that-changed-my-life-forever/

Either that or I have a black kid who was the #1 pick in the NFL draft and has a Heisman Trophy. 😀

The guy who will destroy the souls of Sconnies and make DavHamm cry twice a year.

The guy who will destroy the souls of Sconnies and make DavHamm cry twice a year.

DavHamm cry’s like a bitch much more often than twice a year but you’re delusional if you think Caleb Williams will destroy anything other than the hopes of da bears fans

windy I admire that you still have hope.

Caleb Williams will destroy anything but the hopes of da bears fans

Thank you!

Either that or I have a black kid who was the #1 pick in the NFL draft and has a Heisman Trophy. 😀

Man I am too old now to recognize celebrities. At some point my dad was working at a fundraiser, and he was tasked with showing someone around the facility. He got home and said he spent the morning with a celebrity - an actor - he didnt know his name.

I looked it up, and it was george Clooney at the peak of his fame.

Nice!

Also, is your son married? What’s with the ring on the third finger of left hand. Just trying to fend off the women beating a path to his door? :slight_smile:

Seriously - that’s pretty cool. And working an ice cream shop as a young adult is a quintessential American experience. Good stuff.

Nice!

Also, is your son married? What’s with the ring on the third finger of left hand. Just trying to fend off the women beating a path to his door? :slight_smile:

Seriously - that’s pretty cool. And working an ice cream shop as a young adult is a quintessential American experience. Good stuff.

No, he’s not married. He just turned 19. He and his GF think it’s funny.

DavHamm cry’s like a bitch much more often than twice a year but you’re delusional if you think Caleb Williams will destroy anything other than the hopes of da bears fans

He’s the next Sid Luckman

“Also, is your son married? What’s with the ring on the third finger of left hand.”

Serious question, how do you make that the 3rd finger? I can see arguments for 2nd or 4th finger, but third???

“Also, is your son married? What’s with the ring on the third finger of left hand.”

Serious question, how do you make that the 3rd finger? I can see arguments for 2nd or 4th finger, but third???

Humans typically have a thumb and 4 fingers. Count fingers medially to distally. 3 finger from centerline.