Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
NZ Mosque Shooting
Quote | Reply
What a sick fuck...

His guns were scrawled with the names of past mass killers and cities where the shootings occurred.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/...-heard-20-shots.html
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that. It's heartbreaking.




who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whatever you do, don’t watch the video.

Biggest mistake I’ve made in a long time.

I’m going to take some sleeping pills now and go to bed.

- The thrall alone takes instant vengeance; the coward never...
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't intend to. I've seen enough killing in my lifetime.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
4 have been arrested. 1 is a woman. Nz police acted amazingly quickly. There’s footage of gunman getting arrested. I’ve skim read the main shooter’s manifesto and seems like nz was chosen because it seemed like one of the least likely targets. He is Australian. He calls himself an ‘eco-fascist’.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also 40 dead and 48 injured.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Horrific, a very small community in the whole country, just 44k, and the fact its NZ.......... Unbelievable
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Whatever you do, don’t watch the video.

Biggest mistake I’ve made in a long time.

I’m going to take some sleeping pills now and go to bed.

This.
My curiosity got the better of me and i watched a bit, was fucking horrific.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two mosques. I guess they decided that after shooting one up they weren’t don’t.

4 sick fucks arrested.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's no words for this.

Where....did he get those guns in one of the most restrictive gun countries in the world?

How long....before the liberal propaganda machine makes a correlation to trump? -- Who's gonna go first?
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where....did he get those guns in one of the most restrictive gun countries in the world?


How long....before the liberal propaganda machine makes a correlation to trump? -- Who's gonna go first?


Just stop.

You're such a Trump ball washer! - Duffy - Feb 8, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Where....did he get those guns in one of the most restrictive gun countries in the world?


How long....before the liberal propaganda machine makes a correlation to trump? -- Who's gonna go first?


Just stop.

Because you don't like the answers?
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You don't think this conversation is coming? You know it is.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Where....did he get those guns in one of the most restrictive gun countries in the world?


How long....before the liberal propaganda machine makes a correlation to trump? -- Who's gonna go first?


Just stop.


Because you don't like the answers?


Nah, that's not how it works. If someone brings up gun restrictions after a shooting in the US the answer from you jackasses is always "Now's not the time..."

So it goes both ways.

Now is not the time. Next week isn't looking so good either. Make an appointment in April.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Mar 15, 19 4:46
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tritimmy wrote:
Where....did he get those guns in one of the most restrictive gun countries in the world?

Where did you get this totally erroneous idea?

New Zealand has the most permissive gun laws in the region.

It and the USA are the only two developed countries to not have universal gun registration. Semi automatic weapons are permitted in NZ.

There is likely a reason that an Australian terrorist traveled to NZ to carry out an attack using weaponry that is banned and in practice unobtainable in Australia, but relatively common over there.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tritimmy wrote:
You don't think this conversation is coming? You know it is.

I always find it amazing that, after every mass shooting, everyone seems to complain about how quickly the political mud slinging begins, yet there is always some asshole just waiting to get the whole thing started.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And tritimmy, try not to be an asshole for 5 minutes.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Mar 15, 19 4:55
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I feel good abt myself if I don't watch the video?
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tritimmy wrote:
How long....before the liberal propaganda machine makes a correlation to trump? -- Who's gonna go first?

Fuck off. Twat.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
tritimmy wrote:
How long....before the liberal propaganda machine makes a correlation to trump? -- Who's gonna go first?


Fuck off. Twat.

Yes. Thanks for expressing how I feel about dumbasstimmy.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Whatever you do, don’t watch the video.

Biggest mistake I’ve made in a long time.

I’m going to take some sleeping pills now and go to bed.

I don't get why you would look? Besides the fact you know it was disturbing going in, that's what the bastards wanted, notoriety and publicity for their "cause."
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bone Idol wrote:
tritimmy wrote:
Where....did he get those guns in one of the most restrictive gun countries in the world?


Where did you get this totally erroneous idea?

New Zealand has the most permissive gun laws in the region.

It and the USA are the only two developed countries to not have universal gun registration. Semi automatic weapons are permitted in NZ.

There is likely a reason that an Australian terrorist traveled to NZ to carry out an attack using weaponry that is banned and in practice unobtainable in Australia, but relatively common over there.

My error then. I stand corrected. I thought (obviously wrong as I see) that NZ had the same restrictions that Australia has.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
windywave wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Where....did he get those guns in one of the most restrictive gun countries in the world?


How long....before the liberal propaganda machine makes a correlation to trump? -- Who's gonna go first?


Just stop.


Because you don't like the answers?


Nah, that's not how it works. If someone brings up gun restrictions after a shooting in the US the answer from you jackasses is always "Now's not the time..."

So it goes both ways.

Now is not the time. Next week isn't looking so good either. Make an appointment in April.

You've got it wrong. It's not about the timing of the discussion. It's that guns dont kill people. People kill people.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
windywave wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Where....did he get those guns in one of the most restrictive gun countries in the world?


How long....before the liberal propaganda machine makes a correlation to trump? -- Who's gonna go first?


Just stop.


Because you don't like the answers?


Nah, that's not how it works. If someone brings up gun restrictions after a shooting in the US the answer from you jackasses is always "Now's not the time..."

So it goes both ways.

Now is not the time. Next week isn't looking so good either. Make an appointment in April.

I was more replying about the second point. You doubt Trump gets lambasted somehow for this?
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't see how Trump gets "credit" for a shooting in NZ.

Feel free to prove me wrong LR.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next