Jesus Guns Babies

When did Jesus start shooting babies? I thought that he would be against something like that.

. https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-politicians-jesus-guns-babies-221121372.html

If simplicity is the key to good communication, a woman running to be the governor of Georgia has made it extremely easy for voters to know her priorities.
That’s because Kandiss Taylor is running in the GOP gubernatorial primary with a campaign slogan of “Jesus Guns Babies.”
Taylor’s website says she’s an educator with two decades of experience, but for some reason she chose not to put commas after “Jesus” or “Guns.”

What is in the water in Georgia? Y’all sure have an inordinate amount of idiots.

What is in the water in Georgia? **Y’all **sure have an inordinate amount of idiots.

Wait a minute. I’m not from Georgia. I’m from Florida… Nevermind, that’s even worse.

Florida is even worse, I tried living in Florida twice, Naples and Sarasota, neither time took.

Not gonna lie, I kind of like it.

I mean, speaking strictly from a strategery perspective, not my own personal priority list, and certainly not in that particular order.

What would the liberal iteration of that slogan be?

Wokeness Masks Abortion

jesusgunsbabies.jpg

You sir, win the LR internet for the day.

As a GA’ian, I don’t know what to say. Maybe bless her heart?

When did Jesus start shooting babies? I thought that he would be against something like that.

. https://www.yahoo.com/...abies-221121372.html

If simplicity is the key to good communication, a woman running to be the governor of Georgia has made it extremely easy for voters to know her priorities.
That’s because Kandiss Taylor is running in the GOP gubernatorial primary with a campaign slogan of “Jesus Guns Babies.”
Taylor’s website says she’s an educator with two decades of experience, but for some reason she chose not to put commas after “Jesus” or “Guns.”

From a marketing perspective, maybe a good move? Pretty clear messaging that whether you agree with it or not, will appeal to many.

From a marketing perspective, maybe a good move? Pretty clear messaging that whether you agree with it or not, will appeal to many.

Yeah. She’s not doing it to get votes from people like me. I mean really, why are we hating on Jesus and babies? Only communists hate Jesus and babies.

Georgia is in the Confederacy. Please don’t tell me any of you are surprised by the crazy that comes out of there. Been that way for more than 2 centuries…

Once a penal colony, always…

Not gonna lie, I kind of like it.

I mean, speaking strictly from a strategery perspective, not my own personal priority list, and certainly not in that particular order.

What would the liberal iteration of that slogan be?

Wokeness Masks Abortion

No, I liked what jpo said previously, “Just Don’t Fuck with People”

They own it. They relish in it. And for that they win more votes. Love it or hate it.

The left won’t own it or distance it, acting all mealy mouthed and talk out of both sides of the mouth. And for that they lose more votes.

I simply don’t think the high ground strategy is working. Maybe that’s a long game thing, but I don’t see them winning the long game this way right now.

They own it. They relish in it. And for that they win more votes. Love it or hate it.

The left won’t own it or distance it, acting all mealy mouthed and talk out of both sides of the mouth. And for that they lose more votes.

I simply don’t think the high ground strategy is working. Maybe that’s a long game thing, but I don’t see them winning the long game this way right now.

Can we just go back and redo the whole Succession thing. Let the Confederate States go their own way. Less than a decade from that, they can reinstate slavery, “Christian” fundamentalism, and Handmaid’s Tails rules. We’ll build a wall around them, and the rest of us can enjoy the advances of the 21st Century…

Can we just go back and redo the whole Succession thing. Let the Confederate States go their own way. Less than a decade from that, they can reinstate slavery, “Christian” fundamentalism, and Handmaid’s Tails rules. We’ll build a wall around them, and the rest of us can enjoy the advances of the 21st Century…

Seems like a good idea on the surface, but … who gets the barbecue?

Kansas City keeps the best BBQ. Missouri can still go as the best BBQ restaurants are on the freestate of Kansas side anyway.

Yes please. We can make our own damn barbecue.