Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by windschatten
Re: Armed Teachers at work.... [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Must be fake news.

I saw an estimate of 200,000+ armed teachers nationally for public schools alone under the plan Trump was considering.

If those sorts of accidents could happen (which they can't, except in the imagination of liberals and fake media) there could be a lot of accidental shootings, let alone deliberate ones.
Quote Reply
Re: Armed Teachers at work.... [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bone Idol wrote:
Must be fake news.

I saw an estimate of 200,000+ armed teachers nationally for public schools alone under the plan Trump was considering.

If those sorts of accidents could happen (which they can't, except in the imagination of liberals and fake media) there could be a lot of accidental shootings, let alone deliberate ones.



Students have to make personal sacrifices to prevent mass-shootings.

The psychological and physical collateral damages should be acceptable, for the slim chance of "Happy News".

.
Last edited by: windschatten: Mar 15, 18 21:23
Quote Reply
Re: Armed Teachers at work.... [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was clearly an intentional act by a liberal to create the fake narrative that teachers having guns in school could increase the dangers to kids.
Quote Reply
Re: Armed Teachers at work.... [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lame ass liberals trying to make an argument only to have it backfire. This is just proof of what we've been saying all along: how many of those kids were armed and able to defend themselves? Zero, is how many.

The only way to fight a bad teacher with a gun is with good students with guns.

"Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing." -- Ron Swanson
Quote Reply
Re: Armed Teachers at work.... [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At this rate, what the hell is gonna be left for the Onion news writers to make up anymore?
Quote Reply
Re: Armed Teachers at work.... [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
At this rate, what the hell is gonna be left for the Onion news writers to make up anymore?

The Onion staff would make great press secretaries. Just sayin’
Quote Reply
Re: Armed Teachers at work.... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Lame ass liberals trying to make an argument only to have it backfire. This is just proof of what we've been saying all along: how many of those kids were armed and able to defend themselves? Zero, is how many.

The only way to fight a bad teacher with a gun is with good students with guns.

Why not just arm teacher's aides so they can intervene where armed teachers go bad?
Quote Reply
Re: Armed Teachers at work.... [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/photos/a.10150284949646800.382185.7976226799/10156377500516800/?type=3&theater


A good response to the people who say guns solve the problems with guns.
Quote Reply
Re: Armed Teachers at work.... [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reserve police officer means "highly trained professional" in Trumps head.

Once upon a time, I invited a "highly trained professional" (State Trooper) to my classroom as a guest speaker to present life as a cop.
Prior to his entry into the room, I gave him very clear warning regarding the curiosity of the kids, who were excited to see a cop. All the kids were between 5th-9th grade.
I let him know that they would have many questions about "bad guys" jail, his belt, badge, tools, and especially regarding his service weapon. He responded that he was confident he could handle any question, and that he would invite the kids up close to investigate. Once again, I alerted him to their genuine curiosity, and to remain vigilant.

Within a minute of the completion of his presentation, and with his invitation to inspect his uniform and utilities... The students had his weapon unsnapped. His expression was one of terror. He re-secured the snap quickly, but not until after he removed the kid's hand from the grip.

Along with the Monterrey County incident, a Dalton County, Georgia teacher (who may or may mot be suffering from mental illness) barricaded himself and discharged a gun in his classroom last week.

Back in the early nineties, there was a mentally ill teacher in Chelsea, MI., who went home to get a gun after leaving a disciplinary meeting. He returned, and killed the Superintendent, while wounding the Principal, and Union Rep. (his close friend).
These men were colleagues and friends of mine.

Guns in schools invites disaster.
Quote Reply