Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

private swim lessons, coaching, workouts. Southern California
Quote | Reply
Firstly, I am an international swimmer. I swim for a professional swim club in southern California and swim for my country. I went to Olympic trials 2012 but didn't make the team. I currently a coach for a kids swim club(usa swimming) also. I am here to look for triathletes who need for with their swimming. I will help correct stroke and technique to make you a better and faster swimmer. I will also give specific workouts for you to train so that you can get in better shape and swim fast. For more details like compensation, location, and hours. Please send me a message. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: private swim lessons, coaching, workouts. Southern California [swimrod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
If you are a coach looking for clients, that belongs in the Classifieds. You are selling a service.
If you are a coach looking for an employer (CTS, Multisports, Peaks, etc.), that belongs here.
If you are a coach looking for partners (other coaches, physiologists, etc.), that belongs here.
If you are a coach looking for a web designer, secretary, etc., that belongs here.

But please, to reiterate, if you are selling a service (looking for athletes to coach) - rather than offering yourself up as a potential employee - that belongs in the Classifieds.
Quote Reply
Re: private swim lessons, coaching, workouts. Southern California [Dtyrrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why can't I post in classifieds? it doesn't let me
Quote Reply
Re: private swim lessons, coaching, workouts. Southern California [swimrod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
swimrod wrote:
Why can't I post in classifieds? it doesn't let me

BEFORE YOU POST! Sellers & Buyers AGREE to these CLASSIFIED FORUM rules

5. QUALIFIED SELLERS: This forum is for members of the Slowtwitch community. You may not advertise here until you've posted more than 5 times in various Slowtwitch forums; and those posts have to have been written over a period of at least 14 days; such posts made as part of a good faith effort to enter into and be part of the Slowtwitch community. Please do not ask for an exception to this rule. We can't grant you one because the forum is hardcoded to ensure conformity to this rule; we're not going reprogram the forum to grant you your exception.

---------------------

Larry Lahodny
Owner, Gizmo Socks
Henderson, NV
Quote Reply