Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

available: Attorney in Eastern Nebraska
Quote | Reply
Hello fellow ST'ers...

I am an attorney in Central Nebraska doing private practice work (a little bit of everything, primarily property, tax, estate planning) who is looking to get back to Eastern Nebraska. The reason for the move is due to my wife finishing graduate school, and Lincoln/Omaha are where the jobs are at in her line of work.

Although I would love to continue to practice law, anything in the business world is appealing to me. I have been involved with my family's manufacturing business my entire life, and prior to law school I worked there full time, gaining experience in everything from sales, customer service, assembly, machining, etc. including business development and product management.

Can't hurt to put a feeler out on ST. In this market, any resource is a good one!

Thanks!

cristoforbuller(at)yahoo.com
Last edited by: francismacomber: Dec 10, 09 6:07
Quote Reply
Re: available: Attorney in Eastern Nebraska [francismacomber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i am pretty close to the chair of the marketing department for the College of Business Administration at UNL if you would like to get in touch with him. I know he is pretty well connected nationally and probably locally.

-------------------------
http://www.ventuscustoms.com Custom Bicycle Painting.
Quote Reply
Re: available: Attorney in Eastern Nebraska [IsuTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That could be very helpful! If you don't mind sharing his contact information, send me an email. Thanks!
Quote Reply