Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wanted: Word-press guru
Quote | Reply
Hey all,

I'm looking for someone to look after my website. I know word-press is fairly simple but I'd rather have someone who knows what he or she is doing, especially when it comes to making substantial changes and updates.

If you think this sounds like something you'd like to take on, please get in touch via email and we can discuss further.
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: Word-press guru [AndresLD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
/Still looking for help.. I am a graphic web design artist and a triathlete in Dallas,TX. let me know if you need any assistance.
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: Word-press guru [AndresLD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested, you can visit my website for my Bio. You can reach me at 916-990-6406, bodyonthemove.com or bodyonthemove@gmail.com Below is a brief description of my qualifications:
Aaron Hutchinson, Certified Race Director, Author, Triathlon Coach, & 4-Time Ironman Triathlete Finisher

My message: Everyone has a “Day One”!

Triathlete since 1995, 4 Time Ironman with finishes in 2010 Vineman, 2011 Cozumel, 2012 Penticton, Canada, and 2013 Whistler, Canada.

I am here to share with you my passion and the benefits of making a fitness lifestyle change and the feeling you experience by making that choice both short term and long-term. As well as, how this permeates throughout other aspects of your life whether it is simply feeling great, having a positive attitude toward self and others, as well as everything else that one may come into contact with on a daily basis.

“Be the change you want the world to see”~Mahatma Ghandi
Quote Reply