Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

UCLA Masters Coach position available
Quote | Reply
Nothing to do with me except I used to swim there and saw the ad in the SPMA newsletter, thought I'd pass it on.

UCLA Coaching Position Available
UCLA is looking for a talented individual to expand and build upon our history of excellence at the masters swimming level. The UCLA Bruin Masters Swim Club has approximately 200 members including students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members mainly from the West Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate will be a creative coach who implements a program that can meet the diverse needs of our membership base, namely competitive swimming (both pool and open water swimming), non-competitive physical fitness swimming, improvement of stroke technique, social interaction, and triathlon training.
Interested parties should send your cover letter (in which you outline your vision for the program) and coaching resume (in which you detail the size and scope of programs coached) to Steve Najera, Assistant Director, at snajera@recreation.ucla.edu (2131 John Wooden Center, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095). Interviews begin promptly. Applications must be received by 3/2/2009 for full consideration.

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: UCLA Masters Coach position available [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
open?
Quote Reply
Re: UCLA Masters Coach position available [J T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure they filled it, that was a year ago...

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply