Are you passionate about cycling and triathlon? Love to geek out on all the new stuff? Dig statistics? If you answered yes to all three of these questions then we have your dream job. TriSports.com has an immediate opening for a Bike Category Buyer/Planner.
The primary goal of the Buyer/Planner is to ensure that the right product mix is available for the customer at the time of order placement and provide timely, accurate information corporate wide when there are supply chain issues. Buyer Planners are responsible for product selection, maintaining solid vendor relationships, reacting to industry trends and product lifecycles, price research, and negotiations in the management of specific categories. This person is also responsible for the forecasts, purchases and liquidation of inventory for assigned items to ensure adequate inventory is on hand to meet customer demand. In addition, this position requires a high degree of data accuracy and integrity utilizing various MS Office and proprietary programs to perform their job.
This is an 40+ hour/week in-office position with flex time available. Position requires extra hours depending on workload and other needs including attendance at regular corporate training, company events and other duties as assigned. Looking for a person with a teamwork and whatever it takes attitude.
· Comprehensive Road/Triathlon Bicycle Industry Knowledge is a Must!
· Minimum 2-year college degree, Bachelor Degree preferred. Equivalent work experience may be considered year for year.
· Minimum one year materials management and procurement experience required
· Must be computer literate including proficiency with MS Office suite of software.
· Excel experience required.
· Strong math and analytical skills required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
· Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task regularly.
· Limited travel required.
No relocation package
For more information: http://www.trisports.com/employment-opportunities.html
TriSports.com - Owner