Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training Peaks looking for .Net Developer
Quote | Reply
Just read that Training Peaks is looking for a .Net Developer versed in Asp.Net and MVC, along with other noteworthy skills. http://blog.trainingpeaks.com/...t-web-developer.html. Since the old interface was Asp based, and the new one is flash based (which I'm not a big fan of), I'm hoping this indicates a move to an updated non-flash interface written on top of Asp.Net.

I've seen enough comments on ST to think there is a market for a high quality non-flash based web tool for tracking workouts.
Last edited by: Reklats: Nov 9, 09 15:08
Quote Reply
Re: Training Peks looking for .Net Developer [Reklats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Just read that Training Peaks is looking for a .Net Developer versed in Asp.Net and MVC, along with other noteworthy skills. http://blog.trainingpeaks.com/...t-web-developer.html. Since the old interface was Asp based, and the new one is flash based (which I'm not a big fan of), I'm hoping this indicates a move to an updated non-flash interface written on top of Asp.Net.

I've seen enough comments on ST to think there is a market for a high quality non-flash based web tool for tracking workouts.
Maybe the new NEW trainingpeaks can be written in Silverlight!! That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Non-flash would allow it to be accessed on smaller device ( like, my android based phone ).

I can't even pull up planned workouts because the new site is entirely in flash, and even the older pages try to redirect you to the new flash ones. Yay, brilliant.

I certainly hope they are coming up with a non-flash way to access the site.

Maybe they can fix the bug that turns 2500m swim into a 2499.57m swims too.

--
I ride Felt.
Quote Reply
Re: Training Peks looking for .Net Developer [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Maybe the new NEW trainingpeaks can be written in Silverlight!! That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't hold out too much hope. They also like experience in fluorineFX, which is essentially an integration framework for .NET <-> Flash.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use an iphone. Flash is a non-starter for me.
Quote Reply