TrainingPeaks is founded on a culture of balance between work and life. Our open work environment encourages collaboration to creatively and collectively solve problems and create new ideas. As athletes and coaches ourselves, we are absolutely passionate about helping motivated individuals to achieve their dreams. We’re proud of the unique work environment this has created, and it’s a big part of the reason TrainingPeaks has been on the list of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work for four years!
What will you do in this role?
The CSM is here to provide an exceptional experience to all customers with the end goal of increasing their success as coaches and athletes.
This position's primary responsibility is to answer and troubleshoot customer questions and issues, drive deeper engagement and feature adoption through ongoing training and education initiatives and to encourage the use of additional TrainingPeaks products and services where appropriate.
- Resolve customer questions and issues (reactive and proactive) via email, phone/skype, online webinars, etc...
- Understand why and how each customer uses our products and seek opportunities to drive a deeper level of engagement and feature use.
- Provide an exceptional onboarding experience for coaches and/or athletes.
- Encourage the use of the TrainingPeaks ecosystem of products and features where appropriate.
- Compose clear and concise written technical documentation for our online content resource center, external website, e-learning modules and FAQ/knowledge base.
- Be a resource to the marketing team for content, events and social media support.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Must be highly customer focused.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be a self starting multi-tasker with a proven ability to take ownership of projects while working closely with others in a fast paced open air team environment.
- Have a proven positive ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude.
- Must show a passion for endurance sports, health & fitness with a customer centric mindset.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as an Athlete or Coach using TrainingPeaks.
- Must have proven and extensive experience using downloadable training devices (ex: heart rate monitors, GPS devices, power meters, etc…) with a working understanding of how to analyze that data in TrainingPeaks.
- Must have a working understanding of concepts around training and racing with power.
- Must have a proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally (both written and verbal).
- Must possess and prove strong critical thinking and problem solving skills without a lot of direction or input.
Additional Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
- Has experience using WKO
- Experience with ZenDesk
Benefits include a competitive annual salary, company paid medical, dental and vision insurance for all employees (options for coverage for dependents), company paid short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance and life insurance.
In addition to our on-site workout facility, we provide a $1200/yr fitness allowance to purchase any items related to healthy living. Each employee is eligible to transfer their cell phones to our group plan so we pay the monthly bill.
Most of the employees at TrainingPeaks are fitness/outdoor enthusiasts or competitive endurance athletes, and are passionate about both the work they do and the products they produce. We are located on the North side of Boulder, CO. If you are looking for a great atmosphere, fun people, and the ability to make a difference in the health and fitness of people everywhere, we want to talk with you.
Apply at: http://home.trainingpeaks.com/about-us#careers