Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Orca Wetsuits-Sales Rep Opportunites
Quote | Reply
Orca wetsuits is looking for motivated independent reps in a variety of territories. The Orca brand is inspired by the open sea and it's natural spirit of freedom. We are from New Zealand by birth but possess a global outlook. We are one of the original triathlon brands. And because we have always been a brand that is by triathletes, and for triathletes, we triathlon better than anyone else. It's one of the reasons behind our international success and why we continue to be worn by so many top triathletes. To learn more about the brand check out http://www.orca.com.

We are contracting independent sales reps throughout the US. Prefer multisport products reps who have relationships within their respective multisports communities.

- Ensuring a full understanding of local market needs
- Ensuring sales targets are achieved
- Understanding regional merchandising issues/limitations
- Being fully versed in competitive product lines and trends.
- Understanding current and potential customers
- Attend and participate in regional expos and events when required

Please send expressions of interest along with your CV through to kluoni@orbea.com.

Kurt Luoni
US Sales Manager
Orca Wetsuits
Quote Reply
Re: Orca Wetsuits-Sales Rep Opportunites [stageracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for reps in any particular region or territory? I'm not currently a multisport rep of any kind, but do have a sales background and am extremely connected to the local and regional (state) multisport community.
Last edited by: Dominion: May 26, 15 18:43
Quote Reply
Re: Orca Wetsuits-Sales Rep Opportunites [Dominion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send me your resume

Kurt Luoni
US Sales Manager
Orca Wetsuits
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Kurt,

I submitted my resume and cover letter via email. Please let me know if any additional information is required.

Kind Regards,

Stephen

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have filled some territories but still looking for reps in the following regions:

Texas-Should live within the corridor between Dallas and Houston but will consider established reps outside that area

Wisconsin

New York Metro area-VA, WV, MD, NY, NJ, PA, MA

Send resumes to kluoni@orbea.com

Kurt Luoni
US Sales Manager
Orca Wetsuits
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have hired most of our open territories to represent Orca and only have Texas as the last remaining opportunity. We are looking for an independent rep to service the state of Texas with emphasis in Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. There are existing accounts in those metro areas and outlying regions.

Send resumes and cover letter to kluoni@orbea.com

Kurt Luoni
US Sales Manager
Orca Wetsuits
Quote Reply