Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Online Triathlon Gear Website for Sale for budding Entrepreneur
Quote | Reply
I spent a few years launching a website for athletes to buy/sell/trade athletic equipment. It is a social network for athletes to buy/sell their gear. Worked with a technology firm to design and build the site. It boomed in the Richmond, VA area for a while. I also coach and have 2 small children. I don't have the time to market this and get it to where it could be so activity has dwindled in the last year.

Looking for someone who would like to take it over. Could do it for no money down so it's a low cost investment for someone. I would just hate to shut it down and throw away years of hard work and a great site. Please contact me if you are interested in taking over the site! Willing to work with anyone on a great deal.

Site is http://www.swich.io
Quote Reply
Re: Online Triathlon Gear Website for Sale for budding Entrepreneur [swichio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me some details? What is your ask?

Steven Harad
Quote Reply
Re: Online Triathlon Gear Website for Sale for budding Entrepreneur [CEEPO USA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The site has very low maintenance costs. The front end is all built and branded. It also has a backend admin system where you can manage inventory if you have inventory and can send emails to users as well. It is pretty robust system. It already has 1100 users. It was quite busy when I had time to market it. I just don't have the time to market it with work and family. Very flexible on the sale and terms.
Quote Reply
Re: Online Triathlon Gear Website for Sale for budding Entrepreneur [swichio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email me @ stevenharad@yahoo.com

Steven Harad
Quote Reply