Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for arcade work, or possibly a partner. (I have machines...)
Quote | Reply
I closed my arcade down a year ago and am still looking for work. I have over 13 years experience working with coin-operated games and related equipment. I also still have most of my games, and they would be a good start towards setting up a new place.

Obviously this is not an ideal forum for this search, but it can't hurt when all the regular places aren't panning out anyway. While being out of work led me to start working out and entering the triathlon sport, I would like to have a paycheck and a purpose again...

If anyone comes across a fun center that can't seem to keep their games working tell the management you know somebody!

And if there is anyone out there with money to burn that would like to open someplace I would love to get back into it in the right location. (Market here is too small and tight. When the economy slowed we were DONE.) I have loads of experience and YEARS of ideas bottled up, but no capital.

FWIW I kind of specialize in music based games. I have Dance Dance Revolution and a modified/hacked In The Groove. I have some machines that are very rare in the United States.

Completely willing to relocate.

Any leads much appreciated.

-eric
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for arcade work, or possibly a partner. (I have machines...) [faded_memories] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FWIW I am itching to get a nice tri or road bike and I could definitely do some trading if someone would like a pool table or video game or whatnot.

I'd need something in the low 50s size-wise.

This job search sucks. I was supposed to be helping set up a new fun center, but the city froze their project for not pulling proper permits. I don't exactly have confidence there now so back to the grind on looking at want ads all day. Sigh.
Quote Reply