Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for a coach for a youth summer camp - Philadelphia area
Quote | Reply
Upper River Sports, summer camp company based in Wayne, PA is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial coach to help run an overnight summer camp for high school students who love triathlon. He or she will be responsible for organizing all aspects of the tri-related aspects of camp including swim, running, and biking. We are especially interested in those with an open-water swim background since we have access to an open-water opportunity. Upper River Sports will run basic logistics including registration, room and board, and transportation; the coach is expected to be excited about the idea of working at an overnight camp but need not be an experienced summer camp director.

More details at: www.upperriversports.com/staff-openings-1

Upper River Tri is a part of Upper River Sports, a company dedicated to bringing great summer experiences to dedicated high school athletes in rowing, lacrosse, triathlon, and other fast-growing sports. Salary: Commensurate with experience; base salary of $3,000; great opportunity to pick up year-round remote youth clients.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a coach for a youth summer camp - Philadelphia area [UpperRiverTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When does this start/end? I coach track and field at a high school in Vermont and if it begins after our spring season I may be interested.

Tim Russell, Pro Triathlete

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a coach for a youth summer camp - Philadelphia area [UpperRiverTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should check if Laurie Hug has time. Let me know if you want me to reach out to her. Also happy to assist on the bike side of things if needed.

Steven Harad
http://www.drivetrainsports.com

Steven Harad
Last edited by: CEEPO USA: Dec 2, 15 10:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you already fill this position?

Emily Sherrard
@EmSher1