Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

K-Swiss Event Road Warrior WANTED
Quote | Reply
Hello Triathletes & Runners,

We (K-Swiss) are launching our new expo truck/trailer for our events in 2010 and beyond and we are looking for a person to operate and manage this activation as well as work the events selling K-Swiss performance shoes & apparel. Knowledge of triathlon and/or running is encouraged for this position. This position will have a high amount of travel and you will become one with the US highway system.

This full time Sports Marketing position is based out of our K-Swiss headquarters in Westlake Village, CA. The position will require good administrative skills, manual labor, office work when not traveling and you'll need to have a valid US license. This would be a salaried position with great benefits. Come join our fun working environment and be part of our growing brand.

If you are interested in this position or have questions, please email me at the below address.

Ben Harper
K-Swiss
Sports Marketing Manager
bharper@k-swiss.com
Quote Reply
Re: K-Swiss Event Road Warrior WANTED [benharp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know a few people who are REALLY interested in this job & have e-mailed you with some questions. Any reason why you aren't replying??

Quote | Reply
Sorry for the delay. Was in Ironman 70.3 Florida since last Wednesday. Tons of interest, will be getting back to people this week.

Ben Harper
K-Swiss
Quote Reply