Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IT support needed in Fremantle/Perth WA
Quote | Reply
I know it's a long shot, but hey, STers have usually come through for me.

I need to find an IT guy/gal/co that can do on-call, small task type IT services for my co as we're expanding to WA. My IT guy here in Vancouver is going to have a tough time dealing with the time differences, and it makes no sense for him to support WA.

Anyone? PM me if you think you can help, or if you can recommend a good local firm.

Thanks!
AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Last edited by: AndyPants: Nov 23, 10 9:22
Quote Reply
Re: IT support needed in Fremantle/Perth WA [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should look into Ingram Micro technical services. Your local VAR can contract with Ingram to find you local support just about anywhere on earth.

If you have ever purchased a computer part, changes are that it was at one time in one of the Ingram Micro warehouses. They will not work with you however, your local support will need to have an account with them.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: IT support needed in Fremantle/Perth WA [R10C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yes I remember IM from ages ago and a different industry, but that's a fantastic idea, thanks Chip.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: IT support needed in Fremantle/Perth WA [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have used them for everything from installing Cisco firewalls in China to deploying PC's in Italy...they have a system that just works.

Quote:

Since its beginnings in 1979, Ingram Micro has connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry. Today, Ingram Micro remains at the forefront of the global technology marketplace, bringing the latest products and services to market and finding new ways to bring value to its customers.
The company supports global operations through an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America and Asia-Pacific:
  • Local sales offices and/or representatives in 36 countries
  • 103 distribution centers worldwide
  • Representing more than 1,300 vendors
  • Serving more than 180,000 resellers in approximately 150 countries
  • Providing support through approximately 14,500 world-wide associates
  • The only global broad-based IT distributor in Asia

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply