Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm available: Doctor of Chiropractic looking for various career opportunities
Quote | Reply
Please contact me regarding any job opportunities you may find worthwhile discussing, including but not limited to healthcare, medical sales, health IT, insurance, management, tech, biomedical, etc. I would be more than willing to pursue additional training and certifications if I am not a suitable candidate for your position with my present credentials as well. Currently located in Chicagoland area, I can be contacted via Slowtwitch or through my Linked In profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drdanielalbright

Professional Summary
Able to successfully interact with clinical and non-clinical personnel to develop and drive successful outcome based results.

Skills

• Complex problem solving and remediation skills

• Willingness to learn new material and apply in a meaningful way quickly and accurately

• Remarkable research skills

• Can analyze and simplify complex subject matter into information that is easy to understand and ready for application

• Exceptional ability to prioritize, plan, and execute

Work History
Initial clinical reviewer 09/2014 to Current
CID Management

• Perform independent medical claims reviews to control utilization management for worker's compensation claims and other related healthcare requests.

• Research current evidence-based guidelines for complex medical care decision making so that the best patient outcomes are achieved with appropriate allocation of resources.

• Topics reviewed include but are not limited to medications, surgeries, diagnostic imaging, lab testing, physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, injections, durable medical equipment, and referrals.

• Able to effectively work remotely with minimal guidance and meet or exceed short timeline goals for producing a quality finished product while successfully working in conjunction with multiple layers of clinical and non-clinical staff including but not limited to physicians, insurance company staff, and administrators.

• Additional job tasks include familiarity with: icd coding, insurance, litigation, state specific laws, ACOEM, Official Disability Guidelines, and National Guideline Clearinghouse.

Physician and President 12/2012 to Current
Endurance Chiropractic

• President and treating chiropractic physician.

• Provided quality individualized conservative care, with treatment options including joint manipulation and mobilization, acupuncture, therapeutic exercises, soft tissue work, and nutritional counseling.

• Treated patients in an evidence-based manner to promote efficient and effective return to function.

• Managed all facets of business including initial start up, web design, marketing, legal, electronic healthcare records, HIPAA compliance, and patient satisfaction.

Sales Associate 06/2012 to 06/2014
Run Today

• Sales floor associate at local specialty running store.

• Provided rapid solutions to customers inquiries and determined the best products to suit their application, and in doing so limited returns and increased follow up business.

• Demonstrated exceptional knowledge of large product base.

• Ability to use and troubleshoot point of sale software and computer hardware issues.

• Saved sales by managing store returns and unsatisfied customers by determining problem(s) and locating or ordering products that would better addressed their specific needs.

Project assistant 06/2009 to 08/2009
Professor William Aylward University of WI

• Spent a summer in Turkey at the historic site of "Troy" performing elemental analysis using XRF (x-ray fluorescence) on hundreds of newly and previously discovered archaeological finds using sophisticated software and scanning technology.

• Obtained DNA samples for lab analysis of skeletal remains found onsite.

Team manager 08/2008 to 05/2009
University of Wisconsin

• Managed the University of Wisconsin - Madison Men's and Women's swim teams.

• Assisted in the handling logistics for lodging and transportation of over 50 athletes and staff.

• Conflict resolution for situations involving athletes and potential parent or outsider involvement.

• Filmed athletes and then provided instructions and constructive criticism to help improve performance.

Education
Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
2012 National University of Health Sciences - Lombard, IL
B.S Kinesiology - Exercise and Movement Science
2009 University of Wisconsin - Madison
High School Diploma:
2005 Edgerton High School

Interests
While enrolled in Chiropractic school, Dr. Albright trained and completed Ironman Wisconsin. He continues to be active in the local running community. Dr. Albright also enjoys working on home remodeling projects and playing with his German Shepherd, Blaze and Siberian Husky, Sadie.

>if you can't win, make the guy ahead of you break the record
Quote Reply