Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm Available - Product Promotion or Event Support
Quote | Reply
Are you looking to promote your product or service to the triathlon community and haven't found a motivated, seasoned, and professional representative who can work with limited direction to achieve your sales goals?

I'm a semi-retired age-group IM athlete looking for an opportunity in product promotion or event support. The ideal position would be traveling from event to event, preparation and setup of the venue, demonstration of products/services, and conduct of the event through teardown and close.

I have a BS and MBA in Business, as well as 30+ years of management, event promotion and production, food services, retail gift stores, and fulfillment. My 30-year career included contract negotiation and management, troubled business unit turnaround, and carrying the mission and objectives of the organization to new business units and partners. Now I'd like to give something back to the sport, as well as participate in helping carry the sport to others.

I can travel on a moment's notice, have a valid passport, and work well with general concepts and direction. If you have an opportunity or would like a resume, please contact me at kscycler@hotmail.com. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available - Product Promotion or Event Support [Cufe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sounds very interesting, where are you located?

thanks,
Douglas
www.multisportpartners.com
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available - Product Promotion or Event Support [DouglasMSP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Douglas, thanks for the note. I'm located in Wichita, Kansas...
Quote Reply