Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm Available: B.S. in Biomechanics (Biomedical Engineering) - Entry Level/Intern
Quote | Reply
I recently graduated from the University of Rochester (NY) with a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering. My concentration is in Biomechanics and I have had extensive work in both group projects and independent work. While I have not had hands-on experience in industrial manufacturing, I am very adaptive and am confident in my ability to learn new procedures and develop critical skills necessary for any major engineering position.

I am looking for an engineering position or internship at a company related to the cycling industry, and my long term career goals are focused towards prosthetic design and/or bicycle design. Location is not a restriction to my career plans (but, United States is preferable). I am a strong candidate academically because of my knowledge of the biomechanics of the human body and my core mechanical engineering background. I also have years of group project experience and can communicate effectively within a team. Finally, I am extremely determined and am passionate about everything I do, two traits that I firmly believe are necessary to any successful business or individual career.

If you have a position that may fit my skill set: Please reply, message me, or email me at travis.b.kroot@gmail.com. I will gladly send forth my resume to any employer that would like more information.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Travis
pursuingglory.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available: B.S. in Biomechanics (Biomedical Engineering) - Entry Level/Intern [TriMe703] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Checking back in to see if anyone is looking for employee in a Biomechanics Entry Level position.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Travis
pursuingglory.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available: B.S. in Biomechanics (Biomedical Engineering) - Entry Level/Intern [TriMe703] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Recently my brother ha graduated in biomedical engineering,I am also studing in mechanical engineering,I have learnt that It is possible to study MSc i biomedical engg.Is that true?
Quote Reply