Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hiring Business Intelligence Pre Sales person Central / Western USA
Quote | Reply
See spec below - pm me if interested and i'll point you in the right direction

The successful candidate will be able to articulate and demonstrate the benefits of TMW Systems Business Intelligence, answering technical questions, addressing customer objections, delivering proofs of concepts, and differentiating TMW offerings from competitive alternatives. This position reports to Regional Vice President Sales: Western Region. Preferred geographic residence would be Dallas, TX, but other major markets near an airport could work as well, i.e., Denver, Phoenix, Oklahoma City, Houston, Los Angeles, Seattle.
Position Accountabilities:
· Provide pre-sales support to sales personnel for Business Intelligence solutions by:
o Working with sales personnel conducting on site business assessments to understand the needs of the prospect company
o Configuring TMW Business Intelligence solutions to demonstrate value across applicable solutions and markets
o Work with sales personnel to develop and present a positive ROI
· Provide Technical support to Field Sales for Business Intelligence products:
o Work with TMW development and support to insure that our field computers have the most current modules loaded and operational for demo purposes This will require close working relationship with our development, product management, and implementation groups
o Work with field sales personnel to update computers and insure systems are functional
o Provide training on new functionality to field sales
· Extensive use of Live Meeting for demos to prospects, and training and support of field sales
· Trade Show support
· Other duties as assigned/requested

Minimum Requirements:
· Extensive knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and Data Warehouse technology
· Good understanding of the transportation industry
  • Outstanding presentation and demonstration skills
  • Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, design solutions, generate useful reports from various sources of data
  • Excellent knowledge of sales processes with a strong business aptitude and collaborative attitude
  • Displaying a sound understanding of BI Best Practices/Methodologies, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques

Preferred Experience:
  • Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, or related field OR an equivalent combination of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities
  • Proficient with multi-dimensional modeling techniques, designing and developing complex information architectures and assessing and evaluating alternative solutions
  • Experience with Business Intelligence tools and needs
  • Experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS) helpful.
  • Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
  • Ability to use sound judgment
  • Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details
  • Excellent organizational and analytical skills

Physical Requirements:
· Constant and close visual work at desk or computer
· Constant sitting and working at desk
· Frequent verbal and written communication with team and other business associates by telephone, correspondence, or in person
· Frequent lifting of folders, files, binders and other objects weighing up to 20 lbs
· Frequent opening and closing of heavy file drawers
· Occasional bending and stooping to pick up boxes and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
· Frequent walking and standing
· Occasional driving of automobiles

Travel Required: 40-50%
Quote Reply
Re: Hiring Business Intelligence Pre Sales person Central / Western USA [Zulu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh crap, I was all excited thinking this would be bike industry ; )
Quote Reply
Re: Hiring Business Intelligence Pre Sales person Central / Western USA [Timemachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol - I wish it was:-)
Quote Reply
Re: Hiring Business Intelligence Pre Sales person Central / Western USA [Zulu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just sent you an e-mail.
Quote Reply