Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help Wanted-NCAA Triathlon Graduate Assistant Coach. Staten Island, NYC
Quote | Reply

I'm not affiliated with this school, I stumbled upon the post and thought ST would be a good place to share.

Wagner College, a Division I institution located in Staten Island, NY seeks applicants for the position of Triathlon Graduate Assistant Coach.
This position will include all areas and aspects of our newly added varsity women's triathlon team including practice, competitions, recruiting, and other administrative duties. This position is ideal for a current senior or recent graduate. Anticipated start date is Summer 2018.
Compensation includes tuition to obtain your Masters Degree in Business or Education, campus housing and meal plan. If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and three references to Tatum Colitz, Associate Athletic Director at tatum.colitz@wagner.edu
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted-NCAA Triathlon Graduate Assistant Coach. Staten Island, NYC [dominator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been studying in College for three years and I think that in the future I will go to University. I don't have to study so much to finish College. I would really like to find a professional assistant or take some training in writing an essay. But until I found only service https://www.superiorpapers.com/ and I think it's a good way to get a little more free time for other tasks.
Quote Reply