Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help Wanted: (MFG) Production Supervisor - Vancouver BC
Quote | Reply
Help! I need a production supervisor for my mechanical and electrical shop floor for January.

What do we do? We make submarines, hard diving suits and subsea technologies for customers around the world.

Check us out at www.oceanworks.com

PM me for any specifics.

Thanks!
AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: (MFG) Production Supervisor - Vancouver BC [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't do that, but if you need someone to do data analysis, answer your messages on ST and update your facebook, I can help :)
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: (MFG) Production Supervisor - Vancouver BC [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done. I pay $5/month for you to update facebook and another $5/mo for you to update my blog LOL...

------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: (MFG) Production Supervisor - Vancouver BC [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Impressive company, there are a few like this here in BC, seems like a lot of innovative development in that business coming from BC.

Cervelo R3 and Cannondale Synapse, Argon18 Electron Track Bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can help you out with that. Call Joe @ 604-591-9391
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: (MFG) Production Supervisor - Vancouver BC [JoeToth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How? you a recruiter? if so I already have one on the go...

Ap

------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I'm closing my manufacturing business at the end of this month. Have been manufacturing for thirty plus years. Great at problem solving, process improvement, staff motivation.
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: (MFG) Production Supervisor - Vancouver BC [JoeToth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent, I'll PM you my email - that's the best way to get a hold of me - and you can fwd a resume, ok?

------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Done. I pay $5/month for you to update facebook and another $5/mo for you to update my blog LOL...

For $5/mo do you expect more prolific updates than you currently offer?

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: (MFG) Production Supervisor - Vancouver BC [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh god yes. those sites are blocked at work and the last thing I usually want to do once the kids are in bed is blog. Ugh.

AP

------------------------
Quote Reply