Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Filled - Hired Myself!
Quote | Reply
BSME + PE + LEED AP, with 4.5 years of professional engineering experience in machinery design.

FIST certified bike fitter, lots of triathlon experience including bike sales and mechanical work.

I'm looking for a job in the bike industry - ideally designing components and/or frames.

I'm proficient in SolidWorks and CosmosWorks, I'm sure I could learn Pro E.

I currently live in NYC, willing to relocate if the location is right.

Jonathan Blyer,
ACME Bicycle Co., Brooklyn, NY
Guru Cycling, Wilton CT.

Last edited by: jonblyer: Jul 11, 11 13:39
Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [jonblyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.cannondale.com/...ng/Careers/Detail/11

Been eyeing it myself, but no experience to go off of as a recent grad. good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [xswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I've already sent my resume in for that position...no word back unfortunately!

Jonathan Blyer,
Guru Cycling, Wilton CT.

Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [jonblyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Friend of mine just picked up a job at Felt. Think they may have some positions still available. You're a mechie so you probably have the CAD/CAM skills.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me know if you're still looking. I have a couple of leads for you.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

http://www.momentbicycles.com (NOTE: This poster owns Moment Bicycles).
Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [JTIV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am still looking, would appreciate some help!
You can email me at jonblyer@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Jonathan Blyer,
Guru Cycling, Wilton CT.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw this recently:

http://www.trekbikes.com/...+road+%26+triathalon

Quote | Reply
bump for a few updates....still looking

Jonathan Blyer,
Guru Cycling, Wilton CT.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe you sent it to me already but can you email me @ sharad@kestrelbicycles.com your resume. We may have an opening. No promises but let me at least submit for review.

Steven L. Harad
CEO Blue Bicycles
rideblue.com

Making wicked fast bikes for over 30 years
Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [sharad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Steve, yes that was me who contacted you not too long ago.

I just sent you an e mail with my resume.

Thanks!

Jonathan Blyer,
Guru Cycling, Wilton CT.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have seen Easton with some open as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi
We are looking for a Bicycle Engineer for our startup; to design bicycle frames.
If still interested in opportunities, please send your resume to wxlrarch@aol.com
Thank you
Eli.
Quote Reply