Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Currently Available: Graphic Design / Web Design
Quote | Reply
I am currently available to take on a new project, be it either graphic and/or web design. Here is a link to my website and e-mail address if you have any questions.

dan@fluidwebdesign.ca
http://www.fluidwebdesign.ca

http://www.rsgcustomreels.com - Here is a small site that I designed and coded for a start up business that makes custom fly reels.

poweredbypilates.ca - Recently completed project for a Pilates Studio in Kingston, Ontario.

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Last edited by: VanDrunken: Oct 27, 11 5:50
Quote Reply
Re: Currently Available: Graphic Design / Web Design [VanDrunken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which technology you use while designing the website. And what are the approximate charges for a simple website.
Quote Reply
Re: Currently Available: Graphic Design / Web Design [VanDrunken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi
Love the quality and feel of your website; Looking for a graphic design company to help with graphics to compete with Cervelo and Argon.
Can your company develop work at that level or beyond?
Please contact at wxlrarch@aol.com with more information than on website.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Eli.
Quote Reply
Re: Currently Available: Graphic Design / Web Design [twohealthyfeet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
twohealthyfeet,
For a simple site with a few static pages such as rsgcustomreels.com I would be using html and CSS. If you would like more information on pricing, PM the details of what you have in mind and I can give you a quote.

Dan

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Re: Currently Available: Graphic Design / Web Design [velo13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velo13 wrote:
Hi
Love the quality and feel of your website; Looking for a graphic design company to help with graphics to compete with Cervelo and Argon.
Can your company develop work at that level or beyond?
Please contact at wxlrarch@aol.com with more information than on website.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Eli.

Eli,
Thanks for the comments! I will be sending you an e-mail shortly with more info.

Dan

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are u using flash for developing sites. And what other technology you need?

Bike Racks
Quote Reply
Re: Currently Available: Graphic Design / Web Design [rogernelson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Generally, I use XHTML, CSS and javascript for most sites, but it all depends on what my client is looking for in a site as to what technologies will be used. My own company site is 100% Flash. (http://fluidwebdesign.ca)

Are you looking to build a site?

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am currently available to take on new projects as I just completed a few.

Here is a site I just completed for a Pilates Studio from Kingston, Ontario.

poweredbypilates.ca

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am pretty busy right now but am booking new projects in the 6-8 week time period.

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Last edited by: VanDrunken: Jul 21, 11 5:48
Quote Reply
Re: Currently UN-Available: Graphic Design / Web Design [VanDrunken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to update this thread and say that I am avaiable for new Web Design projects if anyone is looking for a designer.

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VanDrunken wrote:
I am currently available to take on new projects as I just completed a few.

Here is a site I just completed for a Pilates Studio from Kingston, Ontario.

poweredbypilates.ca
Nice design VanDrunken. I am also in this field and just wanted to give you some kudos. Just a question…did the studio hire a photographer for those shots? They are actually very nice.
Quote Reply
Re: Currently Available: Graphic Design / Web Design [jmpickard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These shots were not done professionally however she is planning on getting some done in the near future. It was nice to work with such high quality photos. Makes my work look good!

As a matter of fact, on the Defining Pilates page, I am the swimmer (my wife took that shot) and the runner is her husband while he was racing Muskoka 70.3.

Thanks for the kudos!

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Last edited by: VanDrunken: Nov 4, 11 7:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VanDrunken wrote:
These shots were not done professionally however she is planning on getting some done in the near future. It was nice to work with such high quality photos. Makes my work look good!

As a matter of fact, on the Defining Pilates page, I am the swimmer (my wife took that shot) and the runner is her husband while he was racing Muskoka 70.3.

Thanks for the kudos!
They're goo shots in the Flash intro. I have resorted to using my daughters in brochure pics too! I also use a lot of stuff from istock.com Cheap, usually good quality too.
Quote Reply
Re: Currently Available: Graphic Design / Web Design [jmpickard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmpickard wrote:

They're goo shots in the Flash intro. I have resorted to using my daughters in brochure pics too! I also use a lot of stuff from istock.com Cheap, usually good quality too.

I am familiar with istock.com but have yet to purchase from them. Another stock photo site that recently appeared on the scene is http://photodune.net/. They have a sale on right now until the end of November.

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Almost finished a blog site I am making for myself to try some new techniques on the Drupal CMS.

trianotherday.com

It is still a little rough around the edges but I am still playing with it. Let me know what you think.

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Last edited by: VanDrunken: Nov 28, 11 7:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan,

Just sent you an email through your website. I hope to hear back from you soon!

RG
Quote Reply
Re: Currently Available: Graphic Design / Web Design [RGon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi RGon,
I'll take a look and get right back to you via email.

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply