JOB TITLE: Operations Assistant
POSITION: Full-time or part-time position during business hours in the Miramar Area of San Diego. The job entails all the daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring and procedures.
Some finance applications such as Quick Books, and Shopify preferred.
- Daily payment posting
- Fielding product questions and inquiries.
- Communicating well in person, by phone, and by email.
- Processing and tracking orders prior to, during, and after shipping.
- Processing and servicing warranty and guaranty issues.
- Working well, and in congruence, with in-house production staff.
- The ability to perform the duties of other employees when the need arises.
The ideal candidate is a person who is educated, good at math and writing, works well under pressure, learns concepts fast, articulates well, and is very well organized. Some computer skills are required including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel. Knowledge or ability to learn QuickBooks is helpful.
BENEFITS: including paid time off, holiday pay, and health insurance.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, wetsuits and accessories since 1990