Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Colorado Multisport in Boulder is hiring!
Quote | Reply
Are you passionate about cycling and triathlon? Have you ever dreamed of working for one of the industry’s top multisport retailers, located right in the hotbed of the sport? Colorado Multisport is looking for qualified sales staff for employment at our centrally-located, Boulder, Colorado location!

The ideal candidate should have excellent customer service and organizational skills, be self-motivated, and have retail sales experience, preferably in the cycling industry. Duties will include sales, merchandising, purchasing, and having fun conveying your excitement for endurance sports to our wonderful customers! Applicant must be able and willing to work Saturdays and the occasional special event. Compensation is based on experience.

For more information send resume and cover letter to geoff@coloradomultisport.com.

Geoffrey Nenninger
Quote Reply
Re: Colorado Multisport in Boulder is hiring! [GDNenn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The position caught my eye but then I noticed that on your web site that you only deal with bike and swim.......Any plans to move into the running market?

"Triathlon- where runners go to die and where rich people go to get excercise" - Coach Frank
DistancePreps
Quote Reply
Re: Colorado Multisport in Boulder is hiring! [GDNenn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will be forwarding my resume and cover letter later today!
Quote Reply