Position Title: Clinical Specialist, San Francisco
Summary: Support Territory Manager(TM)/ Sales Representative in sales, marketing and clinical education in order to contribute to achievement of the TM’s sales quota and revenue objectives.
Reports to: Regional Business Leader, Territory Manager/Sales Representative
• Conduct product in-service in order to educate hospital staff.
• Schedule product demonstrations and other activities with Doctors, nurses and operating room staff in order to increase product awareness.
• Act as a clinical resource to surgeons, anesthesiologists, physician’s assistants and Nurse Anesthetists to provide the clinical information needed to appropriately use I-Flow’s products according the labeled indications and Directions for Use.
• Generate new sales leads by interfacing with clinician customers and identifying clinical needs for I-Flow’s products.
• Work with surgeons in surgical cases to provide support needed to utilize I-Flow’s products.
• Track allowed expenses and submit via Concur in a timely manner.
• Promote new businesses by utilizing approved marketing material and by developing clinical peer-to-peer relationships within accounts and with professional organizations.
• Conduct follow up on patients as directed and authorized by the prescribing physician while following all hospital and I-Flow policies and procedures and respecting patient confidentiality.
• Complete all training assignments in the on-line Kaplan Education System by assigned due dates.
• External and internal interface includes: Hospitals, Doctor’s offices, Professional organizations, patients and their representatives. Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, IT and Clinical Support
• Bachelor’s or nursing degree is required.
• Minimum two or more years of sales experience in the surgical-anesthesia infusion therapy devices Industry.
• Medical device sales experience
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Team player.
• Ability to inspire and motivate others to perform well.
• Ability to understand and follow procedures
• Strong oral and written communications
• Comfortable in hospital settings
• Proof of successful sales track record
• Knowledge: Surgical-Anesthesia infusion therapy devices market
• Knowledge of competitive products and pricing
• HIPPA, FDA QSR, MDD 93/42/EEC, ISO 13485, CMDR.
• Ability to travel a minimum of 10%
• Two years or greater clinical experience in nursing or a role within the Operating Room such as scrub technician, physician’s assistant or first assist
Send your resume today! Apply to http://www.kc-careers.com Click on North America, then on JOB OPPORTUNITIES, and then apply to REQ # 12266.
Equal Opportunity Employer