Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Available: Financial Analyst 3+ years Experience in PA
Quote | Reply
I am currently looking for a new and exciting career path. I started in 2009 with a start up firm as a Financial Analyst and helped them to double there production output and profit in less than 2 years. In March of 2011 I took a Financial Analyst position with PepsiCo - Pepsi Beverages Company in the Harrisburg, PA office. I have been directly responsible for financial forecasting, budget analysis, cost management/forecasting, revenue management, pricing strategy, quarterly/annual operating plans, etc. I am highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and work daily out of it creating ad-hoc reports to present to senior level management. I also have experience with Hyperion Essbase and Basic Computer Programming knowledge such as creating macros in Excel. I am proficient in all Microsoft Office Software and very determined and competitive. Reason for looking elsewhere is because in the beginning of the year my position got moved to Columbia, MD and I am looking for something closer to home; Harrisburg/York/Lancaster, PA

Thanks
Jason