Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Australian lawyer looking to get into the industry
Quote | Reply
Hey all,

Similar to another thread posted on here - became a lawyer a few years ago and am a little tired of what I do (litigation in a large firm focusing on the energy/resources sector).

I still love the legal side of things, but would love to work for someone/a company that does something I am passionate about/enjoy find interesting (i.e. bike company, shoe manufacturer, etc).

Any advice (or job suggestions (or offers!)) would be greatly appreciated!
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lawyer looking to get into the industry [njosey17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you coach tennis? ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lawyer looking to get into the industry [Emmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha - unfortunately, not as talented as some.. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lawyer looking to get into the industry [Emmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much do you pay?
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lawyer looking to get into the industry [njosey17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Industry companies are always looking for legal people to write contracts, etc. Or even a General Counsel type position may be something that you are interested in. I work in the sports marketing industry and I see a need for these roles at a lot of companies. Typically if they bring in a person of these roles they will want more from them (multi-task ability). Just my 2 cents.
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lawyer looking to get into the industry [Camel's Toe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't understand your question, sorry?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey send me your email address ........contact... velotranz@gmail.com
Quote Reply