Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2017 Race/Event Announcing
Quote | Reply

I've worked with many of the marquee races/events in Endurance Sports as a Race/Event Announcer at triathlons, running and cycling races/events.

I'm a big believer in making it a great experience for EVERYONE involved with the race/event - participants, spectators, sponsors and other stakeholders.

This past year I've worked over 35 races/events. My full schedule for 2016 can be found here - http://stevefleck.blogspot.ca/...uncing-schedule.html

I am currently working on my 2017 schedule and would be keen to speak with any races/events that want to take it up a few levels, with my knowledgeable, informative, engaging and entertaining style.

This year I started to do quite a bit more Live-Streaming Commentary for clients working on projects with both Athletics Canada & Cycling Canada. I started doing this sort of work several years ago, when I hosted the Live Stream Coverage for Ironman Canada (Penticton) from 2010 - 2012

Please feel free to contact me stevefleck61@gmail.com, to discuss availability and a quote.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Last edited by: Fleck: Nov 30, 16 7:20
Quote Reply