XTERRA Wetsuits and Boards, located in San Diego, CA, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to correctly maintain product inventory, shipment logistics, ensuring accuracy on all assigned tasks and completeness of all inventory data. Our ideal candidate will possess a high level of energy, be eager for a challenge, and is ready to their career.
- Knowledge of product forecasting and replenishment processes.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- High degree of Excel and data base skills.
- Able to recognize and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment and diplomacy.
- Strong judgment and reasoning ability including analytical, conceptual and detail oriented skills.
- Strong organization skills
- Computer literate in a Windows Environment: Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Flexibility to change gears with little notice.
- Strong math skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy.
- Analytical abilities.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Must be self motivated with ability to use own initiative.
- Host a high level of common sense.
1. Take direction to complete daily tasks that are assigned by the company Owners and President.
2. Responsible for creating new part numbers, updating inventory systems with all master data, extended attributes. i.e. quantity per box, etc.
3. Ensures that all data is updated and complete, and that there is no missing information for all active parts.
4. Performs audits as needed, weekly, monthly after updates to review oh hand inventory information, open product production, verifying all information is current and complete. i.e.; box information, product dimensions, wholesale, MSRP, etc.
5. Responsible for creating Master Product Attributes form each season, and distributing to U.S. and ECE Sales teams.
6. Develop and implement standard master data processes for current systems and future system implementations.
7. Responsible for setting up temporary costing when needed to enable the production of samples. Satisfying system requirements to allow receiving of purchase orders.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com