Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

road fit
Quote | Reply
My name is Don Alden and a cyclist, triathlete, duathlete for 25 years as an amateur. I have been to Tri world's (1x) and Du world's (6x) best result 3rd= bronze medal AG team USA competition. The challenge for me is navigating both the tri fit and road fit. I now love riding road with a few groups (Team Psycho, Monsters, PMC riders). ATA has dialed me in with a road fit that is on a world class tour level bike: a "Stork". Husam has taken great care and worked with my strengths, past injuries and now my transition to a road bike. The service has been great and he has the expert mechanics, knowledge and process down. I have experienced many different bicycle retail operations and fits and Husam really knows his fit. ATA Cycles in Concord MA, take or leave it, is hands down 5-10 years ahead of the technology curve in this bicycle industry. I can say with 20 years of experience, impressive. My climbing for six gaps, Mount Washington, Wachusett, and group riding has markedly improved with the precision custom fit and the "Stork". I would recommend any rider to get fit with ATA and see what a proper fit can do based on the Data that only ATA cycles can provide. They take into account your unique body, discrepancies, heart rate, power wattage, leg imbalances, racing goals, comfort and balance. I think they have the art and science knowledge standard for dialing in all types of riders and especially hi level athletes and pro fitting. Don Alden
Quote Reply
Re: road fit [dalden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might suggest that you post a review for ATA on their fitters and shop pages. That would be a much more effective platform to inform others of your quality experience. Congratulations on finding a fitter and shop that you feel good enough about to endorse.

Retul Certified Master Fitter, FIST certified fitter, Owner of Hypercat Racing http://www.hypercat.com, and friend to the animals.
Quote Reply