Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Fit Bike
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a fit bike and a 2d or 3d system. If you have any information on a used version of any of these please let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Fit Bike [conquertraining] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi
We are Velogicfit, we dont do fit bikes, but we do do the lowest barrier to entry 3D Motion system on the market. The price is $199 USD per month plus $199 set up fee, this subscription includes the software, the camera, pc adapter, case with 7 rolls of VF Tape per year, saddle jig and other goodies. To find out more email nicky@velogicfit.com or visit http://www.velogicfit.com.
Thanks
Nicky
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Retul fit bike. It has been used a couple dozen times still in great shape. I also have several fit accessories and the platform. Pending location I may deliver. Please contact me if interested looking for 7k. I am out of the business . andy@threeSports.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I Have an exit fit bike that I purchased from Dan several years ago. Let me know if you are interested.
Thx Denis
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Fit Bike [Denis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What model bike do you have? Where is it located?
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Fit Bike [Scott Warren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Scott,
It is the EXiT Dynamic MkII Fit Bike. It has the hand wheels with incline. Purely Custom adjustable crank system (155 – 185mm) ,
SwitchIt mounted on it, Compu trainer and a Salsa sizeomatic
I am on the west coast . My email is denyski@mac.com if you would like more info and pictures. The fit bike is in my friends shop a couple hours away, so hence no close up pictures for you.
Denis

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you ever get your fit bike?

Bike Fit Educator
Peaks Coaching Group ELITE Coach
Certified Power Based Trainer
Certified USAC Skills Instructor & BRP Instructor
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Fit Bike [BFC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did, thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have a serotta fit bike. $300 bucks plus shipping?
Quote Reply