Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale - 1st Gen Exit Fit Bike, Switch It, really long Purely Custom adjustable cranks
Quote | Reply
Photos available here. https://www.facebook.com/..._id=2692254137556651

1. First generation Exit Cycling Fit Bike. This is about 10 years old and unused. Been stored it's whole life. I bought it as a travelling bike and then realized I could fit my Purely Custom in the back of my car, so I really have no need. It is not quite complete. What I am selling consists of the bare frame, wheel, resistance unit, and square taper bottom bracket. You will need a crank (preferably adjustable), chain, and cog. Plus the various assortment of saddles, bars, pedals, etc that fitters need. The resistance unit is a brand new Cycle-Ops magnetic resistance unit. No cords, just 4 simple resistance levels.
Make no mistake, this is an older more basic fit bike, but any world class bike fitter could use this to produce world class results. Not sexy, but a great investment if you are just starting out and not sure about your bike fitting future.
This available for pick up in Richmond VA, or it will ship on your dime. Probably cost about $100 to ship but don't quote me on that. Originally this was a $3000+ unit and I am asking $750.

2. Switch It, SOLD

3. Purely Custom adjustable cranks, 185-215mm, square taper. No chain rings. Minimal use as these were purchased only to shoot some photos of really long crank arms in action for a bike fitting book. Looks like I "borrowed" one of the oval washers for my other cranks so that would need to be ordered through Purely Custom. New price is $450 but I will go half price for these. Asking $225.
Last edited by: FindinFreestyle: Nov 24, 19 8:19
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale - 1st Gen Exit Fit Bike, Switch It, really long Purely Custom adjustable cranks [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FindinFreestyle wrote:
Photos available here. https://www.facebook.com/..._id=2692254137556651

1. First generation Exit Cycling Fit Bike. This is about 10 years old and unused. Been stored it's whole life. I bought it as a travelling bike and then realized I could fit my Purely Custom in the back of my car, so I really have no need. It is not quite complete. What I am selling consists of the bare frame, wheel, resistance unit, and square taper bottom bracket. You will need a crank (preferably adjustable), chain, and cog. Plus the various assortment of saddles, bars, pedals, etc that fitters need. The resistance unit is a brand new Cycle-Ops magnetic resistance unit. No cords, just 4 simple resistance levels.
Make no mistake, this is an older more basic fit bike, but any world class bike fitter could use this to produce world class results. Not sexy, but a great investment if you are just starting out and not sure about your bike fitting future.
This available for pick up in Richmond VA, or it will ship on your dime. Probably cost about $100 to ship but don't quote me on that. Originally this was a $3000+ unit and I am asking $750.

2. Switch It, SOLD

3. Purely Custom adjustable cranks, 185-215mm, square taper. No chain rings. Minimal use as these were purchased only to shoot some photos of really long crank arms in action for a bike fitting book. Looks like I "borrowed" one of the oval washers for my other cranks so that would need to be ordered through Purely Custom. New price is $450 but I will go half price for these. Asking $225.

Any pictures for the exit bike? The link is broken
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale - 1st Gen Exit Fit Bike, Switch It, really long Purely Custom adjustable cranks [alanhoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only thing I have left is the cranks.
Quote Reply